Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Kitchen!!!

About a month ago Jeff and I decided to update our kitchen. Ever since we moved in I have hated my kitchen and wanted to redo it because it wasn't my style and it didn't match the rest of my house. With a lot of hard work and some help we stained our kitchen table, recovered the chairs and painted our cabinets, banisters and railings.

Before....




After....





I love it!!!
I am still looking for a rug to go under the kitchen table but 6X9 rugs are hard to find.

12 comments:

Matt & Ali said...

It looks so awesome! I love it! It's amazing what a big difference paint makes in up dating. And your table and chairs look brand new.

Jensen Family said...

Love the new kitchen! Are you ready to come do mine now? It needs updating from the 1940's :) Great job!

Brickton, Candice and Baby Boss said...

The chairs look like you spent at least five hours on each one...Wait, you did! I love the seat cover material you chose, too! It all looks amazing!

tara said...

Your kitchen looks wonderful!

Me said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE UT!I am now pumped to try my railing. I'll pay you to come help!!

Liz Hymas said...

Holy crap Miss Homemaker! You did awesome, I am way impressed! The table seriously doesn't even look like the same one, I love the fabrics and the bead board and cupboards and EVERYTHING!! WOW!

Chris and Tenielle said...

WOW! I can't believe what an amazing job you did! What a difference some paint can make - looks like you are living in a model home now!! I LOVE it! Hmmm... what can I go paint?!

Terri said...

You have pulled everything together with the painting and your awecome accessories!!! Jess...you have really done a great job making your home beautiful!!!

elisabeth said...

ah! I LOVE it Jess! I haven't seen the finished product in person yet!! I LOVE the green!!
HOORAY! Awesome job!
P.S. Your table looks so good... I'm for sure going to do mine now.

Sanders Family said...

LOVE IT!! Makes a huge difference :)

Scott, Christina, Xander and Josie said...

It really looks GREAT!

Kat Dog said...

Can I just say how much I love it! It doesn't even look like the same kitchen! You did such an awesome job!