Peyton Jeffrey Benedict
March 11, 2008
7 lbs 10 oz * 20 inches
6:24 PM
This past week has been a little hectic. As you can see Peyton was born this past Tuesday. On Tuesday morning I had a doctors appointment. We were going to decide what our next plan of action would be. As I was getting ready for the appointment I received a phone call. It was the doctors office saying that my doctor had resigned and that another doctor would be taking over my care (keep in mind that I was four days overdue). I was completly shocked. Thankfully I was able to speak with the other doctor and explain to him our situation and he decided to induce me later that day. Thank goodness! In a few hours we were off to the hospital. A long six hours later little Peyton was born. He has lots of hair and he looks a lot like his daddy. He is beautiful.
. . . I had to take a few pictures

Peyton's first bath.
Peyton resting after a long day. (see previous picture)
Jeff with his "favorite" son.
Me and Peyton enjoying our time together.
Peyton loves his binky.




4 comments:
Peyton is so precious. I love your website. You and Jeff look GREAT! I'm glad that Peyton is his "favorite" son! :)
I DIDN"T KNOW that about your doctor! how AWFUL!!! i am sorry!
You look AMAZING! NO fair! what oN EARTH!??
He is SOO beautiful! Precious and darling!! what a doll! I LOVE his little mini outfit! soooo cute!!!
What a nice sister to make that sign! SOo darling! glad things went good!!!!
I am so happy for you. You guys have a beautiful baby! You really do look good Jess. Where'd you get the cute silky thing? Looks comfy
Hope to see ya soon.
How cute is he!! You look great all glammed out at the hospital! Tyler and Loni and Matt and I came to see you at your house but i thought it would not work out since Tyler didn't bother to call you before we came.. But we need to come see him!
Post a Comment