Thursday, August 14, 2008

FIVE FABULOUS YEARS!

I can't believe it's been five years since Jeff and I got married. Time really goes by fast. I just want to tell Jeff that he has been the best husband ever! I am so greatful that we were able to meet so young and know that we were going to get married and have have a wonderful life together. Jeff is a great father to our beautiful son Peyton who is five months old. I just want to let him know how greatful I am for him.

August 14, 2003

2 comments:

Matt & Ali said...

I love your picture! Its way pretty. I think jeff should grow his hair out again..

Me said...

You guys look so young! Well probably cuz your were. What were you thinking getting married at 19?
Just kidding!! You know I did the exact same thing. What were we thinking. It seems like we were so much younger thinking about it now. Can you imagine how young 19 will seem just 10 years from now?