Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

On Halloween we went and visited all Peytons Grandparents. It was so much fun to dress him up in his first Halloween costume. He was the cutest little monkey ever!

Meg (bride), Peyton (monkey) and William (Pirate)

Peyton loved his costume.


Here he is with his pumpkin.

After we were done carving.

Peyton was not a happy camper when we put him in the pumpkin...

but he loved to sit on top of it.

We went to the Dicks pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins.

He looks like he's posing for the picture.

Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

Matt & Ali said...

I KINDA FIGURED IT WOULD BE YOU OR LONI! IM GLAD YOU MADE A VHS 2002 BLOG! I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SEE ONE! MY NIECE WAS THAT SAME MONKEY ONE YEAR! PEYTON LOOKS SO CUTE! ESPECIALLY ON TOP OF THE PUMPKIN!

THE BENNION BUNCH said...

YOUR BLOG IS SO CUTE! IS'S SO FUN BEING ABLE TO SEE EVERYONES KIDS! THE MONKEY COSTUME IS SO CUTE I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOUR LITTLE BOY IN THE PUMPKIN!

Me said...

I love the pictures! Peyton is so photogenic! I tried the VHS website and it went to some crazy religious website. Did I do something wrong???

Liz Hymas said...

Yay! You guys look so cute! I miss pumpkin patches and thing like that! I'm pretty sure Peyton is the cutest! His monkey costume confirmed it.

Anonymous said...

he gets cuter every time that I see him!! I hear all about him. Way fun!!! meg

Matt & Ali said...

That is so funny you say that because i was thinking the same thing. I couldn't figure out who she looked like and on my way home from seeing her i though she resembles Peyton!

Jake said...

Flippin CUTE!! Love him!! Want to squeeze those CHUBBY legs...

Heather said...

SOOO dang cute! I LOVE his little costume! that is hilarious! I love you putting him in the pumpkin! what a doll!

you look AMAZING!!!