Peyton is a little over 10 months old and has still not mastered the art of crawling. It's more like rolling around and army crawling. A week or two ago he started wanting to hold my fingers and walk around everywhere. If he is in a bad mood all I have to do is let him stand up and walk. He loves it! When he smiles now he wrinkles his nose. It's pretty funny.
Don't be deceived, Jeff is holding on to Peyton's pants. Peyton cannot walk by himself yet, only with us holding on to him.

5 comments:
he's walking!! can't believe it! you look darling jess, love your hair!
Oh my guosh! I just love this little man! I can't believe it!
Wow, he is big! I love his shirt too! He is so cute!!
I thought that one with Jeff in it was Peyton standing on his own! Crazy how fast they grow huh! he is way to cute for his own good
I can't believe it! He is WALKING!!! Wow he is getting so big. He is so dang cute!
Post a Comment