Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Peytons Hospital visit

Ever since Peyton was born he has had a little weez. When I would bring him to his Doctors appointments they couldn't find anything. Our Doctor referred us to see an ENT just to make sure. The ENT wanted to do a Micro direct Laryngoscopy, Bronchoscopy (long for saying they will put a small little camera down his throat) just to make sure nothing was in his airway and he also wanted to check to see if his airway was narrow.
We went up to Primary Childrens Hospital today to get it done. They had to put him under General Anesthesia while they did the procedure. The Doctor told us everything looked fine and he will probably just grow out of it.

We are leaving to the hospital. We had to wake Peyton up at 6:30 a.m.

The last time Peyton ate was 9 pm the night before so he was getting mad and he wouldn't let me put him down. He just held on tighter.

Here he is right before they took him and we had to walk the other way.

Here is Peytons cute feet with his hospital tag.

7 comments:

Liz Hymas said...

Oh my heck! That must have been so hard for you guys. I'm glad everything is okay, what a scary thing for all of you! And congrats to Marianne!

Loni and Tyler said...

I'm so glad it was nothing!!! he is cute in his little hospital outfit!

Lisa said...

Poor little Peyton! I'm glad he is okay. He is so cute!

Nick and Marianne said...

So sad:( I am so happy it is over and everything is okay!!! He is so cute. . . I love his little feet. Can't wait to see you next week!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that everything is so good. I know how you feel having to walk the other way. Mykelle had to get her tonsils and adnoids out in OCtober. I felt guilty as a mom not being able to be there the whole time.!! he is cute and I am glad that everything is fine

Loni and Tyler said...

MELISSA??? Jess, you better not be on her side too... :) Just kidding, she comes in second for sure to Jilian, a very far second! But I think we can still be friends!

Me said...

I bet that was hard. It's good he is okay abd will grow out of it. He's such a cute little guy. We need to get together sometime this summer, or sooner if I can get up there before then.