Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Aarons Blessing and The Zoo!

A couple weeks ago Marianne came to visit for a week and Nick came up on the weekend to bless Aaron. It was so much fun to see them and have somebody to hang out with everyday. Aaron is such a cutie and is growing up so fast so I am happy everytime I get to see him.

This is when we picked Marianne and Aaron up from the airport. We put Aaron next to Peyton and Peyton thought it was the end of the world and started crying. He got used to not being the center of attention by the end of their trip though. :)

Peyton and Aaron

We wanted the boys to lay next to eachother to get a picture and it was more work than we thought. Peyton didn't want to lay there and Aaron just wanted to keep rolling over. We finally got one even though Peyton looks sad.

Aarons Blessing

Aaron had a long day at the zoo and fell asleep.


Mom, Will, Meg, Aaron and Peyton watching the elephants.

Peyton loved standing in front of the gorilla.

We went to the park after the zoo and had lunch. It was a FUN day!

3 comments:

Lyndsie said...

Peyton looks so grown up!!! He used to look all chunky, now is looks tall.. Soo cute!!

Liz Hymas said...

I can't believe how old Peyton looks! He is getting so big just since I saw him last. I'm so excited to see you guys!

Loni and Tyler said...

Oh my gosh you two have the cutest kids in the world!!!!