We went Loni's parents house on the 3rd to watch Eaglewood fireworks and have a BBQ.
It's really nice of them to have us up to their house every year.:)

The Boys (They obviously weren't really paying attention.)
Jordan, Jeff, Chad, Tyler and Brick

The Girls ( Candice, Cody, Me, Loni, Jen, Angie and Peyton.)

Us waiting for the fireworks.


Me and my mom running the 5k. It was my 1st time.

After the Finish line! My face is bright red.

The kids waiting for the parade to start.
Rachel, Anna, Peyton, Will and Meg

The Family

Peyton

Some karatye place asked who wanted to brake a board and Jeff volunteered Adrianna and she did it.
4 comments:
We are so jealous! The 4th has been our hardest holiday since we've moved. It is our favorite holiday, hope you had a great time.
I always wonder how I would look after a race... awful I am sure! I am also pretty sure that I will never know!! You look awesome though!
It was so fun to see you and your cute (tan) little Peyton. He is too adorable for words.
The picture of the guys cracks me up because Chad, Tyler, and Jeff all look "sleepy" with their eyes close. Such photogenic men...
Cute pics Jess! Looks like you guys had a fun 4th of July. We can't wait to see everyone in less than two weeks!
Scott and I are having a debate about the 9th picture. Scott says Peyton has a band-aid on his chin and I say it's food. We can't figure it out.
Post a Comment