Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!!!

The day before Halloween we carved our pumpkins and Peyton loved to take the lids off and look at the candle inside.

Peyton was really excited about the pumpkins.

Jeff carved the middle one.

I carved mine on the right and Peyton's on the left.



Here are some pictures I took of Peyton in our backyard.







This year was Peyton's first year Trick-or-Treating. He had so much fun and caught on really quick. We went with Jeff's sister Melissa and our niece Halli.
Halli and Peyton right before we left.

Peyton and Mommy
Jeff taking the kids up to the door.

Peyton and Halli walking to the next house.

After we were done Trick-or-Treating we went to all the Grandparents houses so they could see Peyton.... it was a great night.

5 comments:

tara said...

Peyton is such a cutie! Love his costume

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? That is the cutest little vampire I've ever seen. Seriously, he is a stud muffin!

Loni and Tyler said...

Oh my gosh I love that boy! Love his little outfit!!!

Liz Hymas said...

So freakin cute! I can't believe you made that costume! You're an amazing seamstress. Peyton was adorable!

Scott, Christina, Xander and Josie said...

They look like they had a blast! Wish we could have been there! Can't believe how cute Peyton is.