Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Poor Paris! :(

Last night we looked at Paris and noticed she had a swollen cheek. I had no idea what it could be so we decided to go to bed and see how it looked in the morning...

This is what it looked like before we went to bed and.....

this is what it looked like when we woke up.
Needless to say I called the vet and got right in. They took an x-ray and said she had an abscessed tooth and they would need to extract it. After I called Jeff and discussed how ridiculously expensive it is I decided to have them do it. She feels much better now and hopefully she won't stay swollen for much longer.



This is a random picture but I love when Peyton does this face. He pushes his cheeks together and says "Squish" in a really cute high pitched voice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dogs medical bills can be so expensive. It's so ridiculous, and I'm sorry you had to cough up the cash.

I love that picture of Peyton, he is such a cute little man!

Liz Hymas said...

Oh my goodness that is the saddest thing! Poor doggy! And poor you! I remember when we almost had to have Dax's ACL repaired.

Ps. I thought you were going to say that picture of Peyton was his impression of Paris...LOL!!!! He is so cute!

Kat Dog said...

OH poor poor Paris! That picture makes me want to cry! Too bad you just couldn't give them a sleeping pill and then get some dentist to pull it out for free! :) I hope she feels better soon!!!

Me said...

Oh, I feel for you! We had Maya's tooth taken out last June! It sucked. It's just not fair how they can get you to pay that much money.I hope she's ok now!