I had a Birthday last week...I can't believe I am 26 years old!!! That night we went over to our friends Brian and Marcie's house to watch the bachelor and Jeff surprised me with a cake and a GPS. I was so excited about the GPS because I have wanted one for so long. Finally I won't get lost when I try to go somewhere by myself! On Sunday we went over to my mom's house for dinner and she made my favorite birthday dinner, twice baked potatoes and crock pot roast and cheese cake for dessert. Later Grandma and Grandpa Jensen came over to visit and it was fun to see them. Peyton kept trying to get Grandpa J. to go downstairs and play trains with him. It was really cute.
When we got home that night we decided to make home popped popcorn. Peyton has never seen this before so at first he was just looking at the bowl.....
4 comments:
Oh my heck!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahah!
The pictures of Peyton are SO FUNNY!!!
And I'm glad you got GPS!! WOO!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I am the worst friend EVER! I totally thought about texting you several times to tell you but totally spaced it. Looks you had a lot of fun! So did Jeff get you the big card or write on the toilet seat with dry erase markers:)!
Cute! Peyton is so funny! Cute reaction to the popcorn. The messes he makes remind me so much of my own child named Mason. I lock Mason in the bathroom with me while I shower. Those pics of him in the purse are hilarious!
Happy birthday! Your finally 21 huh? J/K :) Hope you had a great one. Can't beleive Peyton is already 2! He is so adorable, I can't take it!
Post a Comment