Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Prego Bellies

My friend Candice and I showing of our prego bellies! Candice's due date was the day we took this picture and I have three more months to go!!!

6 comments:

Liz Hymas said...

So Cute!!!!! You look great! That is awesome and I can't wait!

Brickton, Candice and Baby Boss said...

You are in so much trouble! I'm showing up with a camera when you are five days past due. Just you wait.

The Benedict's said...

Haha...you are hilarious! You seriously look so good. You shouldn't be worried about a thing. You look way better than me at five days late. :)

Jacy Leany said...

Awwww Jess! You look great :) I love preggy bellies!!

Terri said...

She is a foot taller than you, Jess! You are perfect!

Me said...

Jess you look so good! I wish I looked that good at 5 months!! I hope we can get together sometime soon!