Thursday, November 11, 2010

Snowman

The other day there was snow outside when we woke up. The first thing Peyton said when he saw it was he wanted to make a snowball. He finally talked me into going outside with him and we ended up building a snowman. We both had a really great time!

Peyton all bundled up.

He loved eating the snow.

Peyton helping me roll the head of the snowman.

The finished product. Peyton made sure we put a carrot for the nose and had a hat and scarf.



Peyton loves lining things in a row and he always says "It's the biggest train ever"! The other day I was doing something in the kitchen and he showed me his accomplishment. He doesn't just use ordinary train cars, he likes to mix it up and use sippy cups, stuffed animals and even my purse.

I am so lucky to have such a sweet and funny boy who makes me smile all the time.

3 comments:

Liz Hymas said...

He is so cute! And that is the most random train ever!

Me said...

What a cool train! I love the snowman. It looks like a pro did it! I hope the pregnacy is going well!

Terri said...

I love how happy, excited, animated, and creative he is!!