Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dinosaur Museum

We went to the Dinosaur museum with My brother in law Scott and Sister in law Melissa and their kids. We had a lot of fun and Peyton loved all the Dinosaurs.

Peyton and Miles (I don't know why Miles looks so surprised.)

From the left: Scott, Xander, Daxon, Melissa and Peyton

Peyton playing with the Dinosaurs.

Digging in the sand and burying his dinosaurs.

Cousins: Peyton, Miles, Halli, Daxon and Xander


Peyton, Me, Miles

Miles pretty much slept the whole time.

Peyton in front of a Triceratops.

Halli, Peyton and Xander getting all dirty.

Peyton looking at the shark. He wasn't even scared.

Digging for dinosaur bones.



Halli, Daxon, Peyton and Xander in front of fish bones.

3 comments:

Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me said...

Jess, I love all of your new posts!
I am so glad I am not the only one that still uses blogs! It looks like you guys have been really! Hope to see you guys soon!

Terri said...

This is all so adorable! Miles eating, Peyton coloring eggs...everything! Thanks so much for sharing!