Monday, September 5, 2011

Random Pictures in August





Miles woke up with some major bed hair.


Miles sitting next to the sandbox.

Peyton playing in the new sandbox.


Miles woke up from his nap and Peyton decided to join him.

Peyton after he tasted some lemon juice.  He thinks it's hilarious and likes to look at the pictures of his faces and laugh.



Peyton riding on his scooter.


Peyton and Miles in their baby pool. They loved it!



Peyton fell down at Jeff's indoor soccer game and got a bad black eye.


Side View.


3 comments:

Matt & Ali said...

Cute pictures! I think Miles and Peyton look so different now. I used to think they looked so much alike! I didn't know that Holly was a part of your family. I guess i didn't know her hubby was your cousin. She is a cute girl! She was in my ward in Bountiful.

Libby said...

They are both so cute and getting so big! We miss being in the same ward as you guys. :(

Terri said...

I love your blog. Such great pictures! And I love all of you in it!!!