Saturday, May 10, 2008

Blessing Day












Today was Peyton's blessing day and it has been such a good day. Both mine and Jeff's family came to our house for the blessing and Jeff did such a good job. After the blessing we ate some lunch. It was so much fun to have everyone there for Peytons special day.

3 comments:

Me said...

Wow! Jess, you look great! How'd you get so skinny so fast? I hope I can loose this weight after I have our baby! You look so good!
P.S. I am so happy for you guys, Peyton is getting cuter every time I see a new picture of him!

Nick and Marianne said...

So Cute!!! We really wish we could have been there. I can't believe how different you look . . . you look great. Peyton looks really cute in the outfit we gave him. What a stud! Love you guys.

Terri said...

Jeff and Jess..You are awesome! I love these pictures. Jess, you look so great! Much beter than I ever did at that stage of the game.

I love you all so very much.
Hugs,
Grammarazzi