SO CUTE!!! He looks like Jeff, but I can totally see you in him too Jess. Don't you LOVE being a mommy! It is the best thing in the world! I am so glad you found me! We SERIOUSLY need to play! That would be tons of fun! Say hi to Jeff, and CALL ME! I'm adding you to my list of friends so I can check up on you guys! :) Love ya! -Heidi (698-8637)
4 comments:
He is SO cute! It is so fun to be a mommy huh! :) How are you?
I can't beleive how fast he is growing, and how great you look!
SO CUTE!!! He looks like Jeff, but I can totally see you in him too Jess. Don't you LOVE being a mommy! It is the best thing in the world! I am so glad you found me! We SERIOUSLY need to play! That would be tons of fun! Say hi to Jeff, and CALL ME! I'm adding you to my list of friends so I can check up on you guys! :) Love ya!
-Heidi (698-8637)
My favorite is Jeff in his sombrero. Quite atractive.
-Steve
Post a Comment