Sunday, September 14, 2008

Utah State Fair

Jeff and I have never been to the state fair before so we decided to go with our friends Loni and Tyler. It was a blast! Peyton didn't really know what was going on but he was really good.


They had photo booth pictures for free!

Me being a sheep and Peyton a pig.


Me and Peyton with the Pigs. It was very stinky in there.


That is my very expensive, fattening and tasty funnel cake.



Us in front of the fair lights.




Our friends Loni and Tyler.




4 comments:

Liz Hymas said...

So dang fun! I miss the State Fair. But, think back to when you were in the pig building...remember that smell? That's what it smells like most of the time here in El Centro! Ya, pig poo.

Loni and Tyler said...

What a dang party! We'll have to do it again! The pics turned out way cute! Thanks for the recipe!

Me said...

Your little family is so dang cute!! I still have never tasted funnel cake. I love the state fair.

Maureen said...

Hey Jessica its Maureen!
i just found your blog through Tiffany, your baby is so cute! hope everything is going well!