Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Peyton 6 months

So I'm a little late on posting about Peytons six month Dr.'s Appointment since he's almost seven months. I am going to post it anyways. We went to his Doctor's appointment and he was such a good boy after waiting 30 min in the waiting room and about 20 min in the exam room he was still so good. Then we had to wait for about another 15 min so the nurse could give him his shots and by that time he was so tired he fell asleep in Jeffs arms. Needless to say he wasn't very happy when we had to wake him up and poke needles in his legs. Overall though he was really good.




Peyton had four shots and an oral vaccination.
Weight: 18lbs 60%
Length: 27 1/2 in. 90%
Head Circum: 17 1/2 in. 60%

2 comments:

Me said...

What a good boy! He is so dang cute and is getting fo big! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

Terri said...

Peyton is an adorable, beautiful boy. I love him so much. Your family is AWESOME!!!
Hugbug~~~ Grandma