On Saturday we went to my Grandma and Grandpa Jensens house and had lunch and an easter egg hunt. Peyton just kept saying ba ba ba when he saw the eggs. (he loves any kind of ball) He was pretty excited. :)
Oh my goodness! I have a few things to say.... 1. Happy Easter! 2. Cutest Jazz hat EVER that Peyton was wearing! 3. I can't believe he can walk! How is that going? 4. Did you get your rug from Wal-mart? LOL!
4 comments:
He is the cutest EVER. Nothing more to say!
Oh my goodness! I have a few things to say....
1. Happy Easter!
2. Cutest Jazz hat EVER that Peyton was wearing!
3. I can't believe he can walk! How is that going?
4. Did you get your rug from Wal-mart? LOL!
Hey Jessica, i dicovered your cute blog from Tiffany's.
you're lil guy is beautiful!!!!
You guys look so cute!! Peyton is such a good boy! It was way fun to see you guys when we were up.
Post a Comment