Wednesday, April 29, 2009

St. George Trip!!!

Last weekend we were invited by Brian and Marcie Southworth to go to St. George with them and stay at their condo. We were so excited to go and it was a blast!


Loni and Tyler Lackey and Brick and Candice Flammer came up a day after and it was so much fun to have them there.



We had to stop by Walmart when we got there and Peyton was asleep. Next thing we know Marcie was looking at him and he was staring at her and then he went a little crazy. I think he had been in the car way to long.:)



Peyton and Jeff testing out the water. Peyton wasn't to sure about it though.



Family pic.



Boys will be boys.



Peyton hanging out with Marcie.



Hanging pool side. Peyton was probably saying "ball" I think he said ball a thousand times this trip! He's obsessed with them.




Peyton going down the slide.



Marcie and Peyton. Marcie needed an excuse to go down the slide because there were a lot of little kids at the park so she took Peyton.



The boys.




Peyton in the tunnel.



Peyton was chillin watching us play basketball.



Me and Peyton


Girl talk. We got a little crazy!



Dinner with the group at Pizza Factory.



The boys at Players Sports grill.




The girls at Players sports grill for dinner. We watched the Jazz game, to bad they lost.



Us in the hot tub. I got this picture off Loni's blog and she put the one up of me talking. Oh well.:)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun with that group! I love the pictures of Peyton, he keeps getting cuter.

Liz Hymas said...

Fun! I have to say I'm jealous and I have a tear running down my cheek right now...jk. But I really do miss doing things like this.

Loni and Tyler said...

Oh you love the pic of you talking!!! They are hard to see when I am choosing which one to upload! And you are definitely now a part of the first picture now! I added your name!!! This really was too fun, I'm ready to go right now!

Liz Hymas said...

Jeff, I saw you in the pool having fun. Now that is just fine, as long as you dont go down any waterslides with any of those boys. Leave that memory for us.